SRC

SRC SPEACTIVE

I would like to apply to be a SRC captain because it help be a leadership been a leader it help you get ready for year 7.being a good leader makes you feel like you are helping people being nice help people to think that you are a nice person and then when time go by you are a nice person to be around listening to people make you understand if you need to change something or if you have made them upset I think listening is a big one you need to listening people that a big thing because you need understand everyone you are around understanding people will help you because when you understand people they will understand you and it will help you when you become a SRC captain. .so I hope you pick the right person for the job\ thank you   by Ryan Bajramov

2 thoughts on “SRC

1. antsclass says:

Ryan,
    well done on this application- your ideas show how kind you are and that you know the qualities of a good leader.
    One thing I’d like you to try to concentrate on remembering to put full stops in to shoqw the end of sentences. It will help your writing be clearer and easier to understand.
    Well done mate!
    Ant